If you have viewed our Patient Gallery or seen and read the Patient Videos and Comments from some of our patients it can seem quite incredible the transformation that we have helped bring about. However, even after seeing and reading all of this you may still have concerns that we can help you achieve your dream smile.
A smile makeover may require addressing more than one problem for many people. At Smile Care Cosmetic Dentists Plymouth we will assess your current dental position and what you want to achieve from your smile makeover. We will then recommend the best options for your treatment.
Here are some of the most common types of problems we help people with:
- Crooked teeth – most often caused by overcrowding of teeth.
- Stained and discoloured teeth – tea, coffee, coke can all cause staining. Regular users of tobacco are prone to discolouration & staining.
- Missing teeth or Gaps in between teeth – past extractions which have not been replaced leave unsightly gaps and of course nature itself means that some are left with slightly larger gaps between their teeth.
- Broken or chipped teeth – accidents are frequent causes of chipped and broken teeth.
You may be experiencing one or more of these problems and at Smile Care we can offer you a range of alternative treatment types that can transform your smile.
Our treatments range from localised procedures such as teeth whitening to full dental reconstructions. Combing the latest in dental technologies and techniques with the experience and skill of our team at Smile Care you can be confident that you will receive the highest quality of dental care in achieving your dream smile. Our treatments include:
- Conventional orthodontics
- Clear braces including Invisalign and Clearstep
- Veneers including porcelain and resin veneers
- Dental implants
- Teeth Whitening
If you are looking to for the best smile makeover options for you then visit us at Smile Care Cosmetic Dentists Plymouth. Our cosmetic dentists will advise you on the best options for you.
If you haven’t yet visited our Patient Gallery to see some of the results then please take a look. You can also view and read our Patient Videos and Comments to see what our patients have experienced.
We look forward to helping you create a beautiful confident smile in the future.
For more information contact us at Smile Care Cosmetic Dentists Plymouth on 01752 663 239 or email Smile@SmileCare.uk.com.
For The Smile You’ve Always Wanted
From The Team at Smile Care Cosmetic Dentists Plymouth